Oxford 311 is a City Service Help Center

Residents can report a problem by submitting the form below. Some examples of city service requests:

  • Tree limbs down causing a hazard
  • Potholes, curbs, or sidewalks that need repair
  • Garbage collection
  • Animal Control
  • Stop sign down
  • Street lights out
  • Building Code complaints
  • Stormwater or illicit discharge

Reports for service are entered into a computer program, sent to the responsible department, and tracked to a resolution.

Citizens are notified by text, phone call, or email when the situation is resolved.

Forms that are submitted are monitored Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.  If you have an emergency, please call the Oxford Police Department at 256-831-3121 or call 911.

Oxford 311 is also an information helpline:

All residents, businesses and visitors can call and get information on city services, departments and city events.

You can dial 3-1-1 or 256-241-4311. Calls are answered 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday thru Friday.